Box type resistance furnace is a common form of electric furnace, which can be divided into vertical, horizontal, split and integrated. The temperature range is divided into below 1200 ℃, 1400 ℃, 1600 ℃, 1700 ℃, 1800 ℃, etc. the resistance wire, silicon carbon rod and silicon molybdenum rod are used as heating elements respectively. The box type electric furnace can be selected according to the needs. In addition to the usual heating in the air, the box type electric furnace also has the air ventilation and sealed vacuum extraction furnace, with various forms. Widely used in ceramics, metallurgy, electronics, glass, chemical industry, machinery, refractory, new material development, special materials, building materials and other fields of production and experiment.
1. The double shell structure is adopted, the inner layer is stainless steel structure, and the shell is carbon steel.
2. The furnace material is made of alumina polycrystalline fiber, which can save 50% energy and even temperature field.
3. High quality alloy resistance wire is used as heating element. The resistance wire is located at the left and right and bottom position to ensure high temperature uniformity and the best temperature field effect.
4. K-type thermocouple is used to measure the temperature, which is located directly behind the furnace, and the temperature measurement is accurate.
5. The air cooling system is equipped between the double-layer furnace shells, which can make the surface temperature of the furnace body quickly drop, and the surface temperature of the furnace shell is less than 60 ℃.
6. The automatic power-off function of furnace door opening enables automatic power-off after the furnace door is opened.
7. Overtemperature protection function, when the temperature exceeds the allowable setting value, it will automatically cut off power and give an alarm.
8. Leakage protection function, when the furnace body leakage, automatic power off.
This series of resistance furnaces are used for chemical analysis, physical measurement, metal heat treatment and high temperature sintering and annealing in powder metallurgy industry.